File a Claim

As of November 4, 2019, auto incident, property loss and general liability claims will be processed through the iCE reporting site. Links on this page will automatically redirect you. Notice of complaint forms will still be processed as usual through the SET SEG website. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Property/Casualty department at (800) 292-5421.

Use the links below to report claims incurred during the term of your coverage with the MASB-SEG Property/Casualty Pool. For a guide on how to file a claim with CCMSI, click here.

  • Property Loss Form 
    Any loss involving the theft or physical damage to any member-owned property. This claim form may also be used for Building, Equipment Breakdown, Cyber, Crime, Outdoor Property and Damage to Equipment.
  • General Liability Form
    Any visitor or student injury arising out of the district’s operations. This claim form may also be used for Bodily Injury, Med Pay, Property Damage to a Third party, Assault and others (discrimination/Violation of Statute/employment matters)
  • Auto Incident Form
    Accidents/incidents involving member vehicles regardless of how minor

If you are unsure of which form to use, please feel free to contact the Property/Casualty Department at (800) 292-5421.

After Hours Emergency: (866) 633-0004