File a Property/Casualty Claim

Use the links below to report claims incurred during the term of your coverage with the MASB-SEG Property/Casualty Pool.

  • Notice of Complaint Form
    Report a lawsuit to the Pool on the date it is received. Click here to file a notice of a complaint. *Please note that you will have to log in to file a Notice of Complaint.
  • Property Loss, General Liability, Auto Incident, Medical Payment or Other
    To file these types of claims, you must log into the secure SET SEG portal. Log in below to file a claim.

If you have an urgent claim to report and do NOT have an account, please call (517) 816-1660 and a SET SEG representative will assist you. Otherwise, click here to register for a new account.

After Hours Emergency: (800) 292-5421

Log In