SET SEG Employee Benefit Services delivers affordable, innovative options to help employers take control of health care costs and build healthy futures for Michigan’s public education community. We offer a range of consultative, administrative, and compliance services to help school districts provide the best possible care options for their employees and navigate the complexities of benefit requirements.
Through research and collaboration with innovative programs and partners, we stay at the forefront of the employee benefits landscape to help schools adapt to the ever-changing health care environment, optimize their resources, and combat the health care affordability crisis.
- Online Enrollment & Consolidated Billing
- Dental and Vision Claim Administration
- Minimum Essential Coverage Plan
- COBRA Services include:
- Preparation and mailing of all notices — general and election
- Receiving and tracking enrollment and waiver forms
- Processing participant enrollments and terminations with carriers
- Invoicing and collection of premium payments from participants
- Remittance of COBRA premium payments to the district
- Substantiation of COBRA compliance upon request