The MASB-SEG Property/Casualty Pool is a member-owned and operated, non-profit risk-sharing pool providing coverage to specifically meet the needs of Michigan’s public education community. For more than 30 years, the Pool has responded to its members’ needs by providing financial stability, superior service and the most complete, affordable coverage possible.
- Membership includes more than 527 school districts, community colleges, and associations in the state of Michigan
- More than $150 million in total net assets returned to members
- Coverages tailored to schools including builder’s risk and cyber liability data breach protection
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Dedicated Loss Control Consultants
- Customized safety programs and loss reduction strategies for each member district
- Comprehensive property appraisals
- Vector Solutions, K-12 Edition: Online safety and compliance training
- Expert Claims team providing online claims reporting and 24-hour adjusting
SET SEG Loss Control services are offered at no additional cost to members of the MASB-SEG Property/Casualty Pool. SET SEG Loss Control Consultants offer one-on-one consultations, assessments, trainings and informational resources to help ensure the safety of your students, staff and visitors.
During on-site visits, our dedicated Loss Control Consultants will work with you to maintain site safety and identify potential risks and hazards to help keep your insurance costs down.
- Comprehensive playground inspections from certified playground inspectors
- Walkthrough of vacant building procedures
- Onsite employee training workshops to address district-specific safety issues
- Assistance streamlining internal claim reporting and investigative processes