Vector Training, K-12 Edition
Members of the Pool and Fund have complimentary access to Vector Training, K-12 Edition, the nation’s leading provider of school-specific online training programs. Vector Training includes built-in features to track employee course completion and securely post district policies and procedures to save time and money on employee training.
The following is a sample of classes available to help you create a safer work environment and reduce the cost of claims.
- Asbestos awareness
- Automated external defibrillators
- Back injury and lifting
- Blood borne pathogens exposure prevention
- Classroom safety
- Conflict management
- Defensive driving
- Electrical safety
- First aid
- Forklift safety
- Hazard communications
- Hearing loss prevention
- Ladder safety
- Lead safety awareness
- Lockout/tagout: energy release
- Personal protective equipment
- Reasonable suspicion for drug and alcohol use
- Respiratory protection
- School intruders
- Slips, trips and falls
- Transportation safety
For help with your Vector Solutions account, visit https://support.vectortrainingeducation.com/s/.
2020-21 School Year: Course Suggestions
Reference the Guide to Compliance Training for Michigan School Employees to quickly identify the required and specialty trainings that are offered through Vector Solutions, the nation’s leading provider of school-specific online training courses. As a member of the SET SEG programs, you have access to these trainings at no cost!
- Asbestos Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention — NEW!
- Classroom Safety
- Conflict Management
- Coronavirus Awareness
- Coronavirus: CDC Guidelines for Making & Using Cloth Face Coverings
- Coronavirus: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Workplace
- Coronavirus: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Coronavirus: Preparing Your Household
- Coronavirus: Transitioning to a Remote Workforce
- Coronavirus: Reopening Your Organization
- First Aid
- Managing Challenges in the Classroom — NEW!
- Medication Administration: Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Office Ergonomics
- Personal Protective Equipment
- School Intruders
- Seclusion and Restraint: Awareness Training
- Sexual Harassment/Sexual Misconduct*
- Transportation Safety
*Policy course — designed to satisfy implementation requirements for policies that boards of education are required by law to adopt.