This service is designed to help school districts comply with Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requirements, including tracking time off and providing notices and documentation to potentially eligible employees. Adding FMLA administration to other SET SEG services alleviates school districts burdens as we partner with BASIC to provide details, policies and documentation needed to ensure compliance.
- Compliance assistance with state and federal administrative FMLA requirements
- Integration with other enrollment, billing and COBRA administrative services
- Implementation of FMLA-compliant employer policies
- Assistance with posting and certification form requirements
- Unlimited access to staff dedicated for FMLA-related questions
- Distribution of required FMLA notices to employees