EduSeries On-Demand Training
Securing Safety & Spending Wisely with a Strong Workers’ Compensation Program
Protecting the health and safety of staff is top-of-mind for every administrator. Decreasing accidents, limiting claims, and knowing the current Workers’ Compensation regulations are crucial to keeping your staff healthy and your costs down. If your business office is adept at both mitigating risk to reduce injury and navigating compensable claims when incidents happen, you can help ensure your staff stays healthy and your operations keep running smoothly.
In this comprehensive Workers’ Compensation overview from SET SEG’s Member Support and Workers’ Compensation Specialist, you’ll learn:
- When workers are covered under the law and types of benefits
- How the litigation process works
- What to do when an accident occurs, including contracting COVID-19 on-site
- Benefits of a Return-to-Work program
- Ways to control claim costs through loss control measures and money-saving suggestions
This presentation is most beneficial for Workers’ Compensation administrators, Human Resources representatives and new Business Managers, but contains important overview information all administrators and business office officials should know.