Vector Training Course Suggestions
Reference the Guide to Compliance Training for Michigan School Employees to quickly identify the required and specialty trainings that are offered through Vector Training, K-12 Edition, the nation’s leading provider of school-specific online training courses. As a member of the SET SEG programs, you have access to these trainings at no cost!
2020-21 School Year: Course Suggestions
- Asbestos Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention — NEW!
- Classroom Safety
- Conflict Management
- Coronavirus Awareness
- Coronavirus: CDC Guidelines for Making & Using Cloth Face Coverings
- Coronavirus: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Workplace
- Coronavirus: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Coronavirus: Preparing Your Household
- Coronavirus: Transitioning to a Remote Workforce
- Coronavirus: Reopening Your Organization
- First Aid
- Managing Challenges in the Classroom — NEW!
- Medication Administration: Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Office Ergonomics
- Personal Protective Equipment
- School Intruders
- Seclusion and Restraint: Awareness Training
- Sexual Harassment/Sexual Misconduct*
- Transportation Safety
For help with your Vector Solutions account, visit https://support.vectortrainingeducation.com/s/.
*Policy course — designed to satisfy implementation requirements for policies that boards of education are required by law to adopt.