COVID vaccines are now available at the SET SEG Family Healthcare Center!
Eligibility to receive a COVID vaccine
- Appointment is required
- Employees, spouses, and dependents who are 18+ and eligible to use the SET SEG Family Healthcare Center
Schedule Your Vaccine Appointment
- To apply for a vaccine appointment, click on your organization below to complete the pre-screening form.
- The number of available vaccine appointments will be based on the allotted doses received and we must follow the prioritization framework as required by the state.
- Once you have completed the pre-screen process, your information will remain in the queue until an appointment is scheduled for you.
- It could take several weeks for a vaccine to become available — there is no need to re-apply.
- Due to limited quantities of vaccines, some patients may be placed on a stand-by list in case of same-day cancellations.
- Patients on the stand-by list must be available to arrive within 2 hours of notification.
Once You Receive an Appointment
If you meet the state/local eligibility requirements, CareATC will contact you with your appointment date and time and a link to a downloadable copy of your patient consent form will be provided.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, please bring a form of ID along with your completed patient consent form.
- Patients who arrive on time for their appointment with a completed patient consent form can expect an average of 30 minutes to complete the process, including post-vaccination monitoring time.
- You must be free of any COVID-related symptoms and may be turned away from your appointment if experiencing any of the primary COVID symptoms. Therefore, it is critically important that you continue to wear a mask and socially distance leading up to and after your vaccine.
The type of vaccine you may receive:
Moderna COVID Vaccine
- The Moderna Vaccine is a two-dose vaccine administered 28 days apart.
- CareATC will schedule your first and second dose appointments — you will receive separate notifications of your appointments.
- Patients should not receive this vaccine if they are allergic to any of the following ingredients included in the Moderna vaccine: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102), polyethylene glycol (PEG), 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol (DMG), cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine (DSPC), tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.
For more information on the types of vaccines, visit the CDC COVID resources.