COVID vaccines are now available at the SET SEG Family Healthcare Center!
Eligibility to receive a COVID vaccine
- Appointment is required
- Employees, spouses, and dependents who are 18+ and eligible to use the SET SEG Family Healthcare Center
Schedule Your Vaccine Appointment
- To apply for a vaccine appointment, click on your organization below to complete the pre-screening form.
- The number of available vaccine appointments will be based on the allotted doses received and we must follow the prioritization framework as required by the state.
- Once you have completed the pre-screen process, your information will remain in the queue until an appointment is scheduled for you.
- It could take several weeks for a vaccine to become available — there is no need to re-apply.
- Due to limited quantities of vaccines, some patients may be placed on a stand-by list in case of same-day cancellations.
- Patients on the stand-by list must be available to arrive within 2 hours of notification.
Once You Receive an Appointment
If you meet the state/local eligibility requirements, CareATC will contact you with your appointment date and time and a link to a downloadable copy of your patient consent form will be provided.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, please bring a form of ID along with your completed patient consent form.
- Patients who arrive on time for their appointment with a completed patient consent form can expect an average of 30 minutes to complete the process, including post-vaccination monitoring time.
- You must be free of any COVID-related symptoms and may be turned away from your appointment if experiencing any of the primary COVID symptoms. Therefore, it is critically important that you continue to wear a mask and socially distance leading up to and after your vaccine.
The type of vaccine you may receive:
Moderna COVID Vaccine
- The Moderna Vaccine is a two-dose vaccine administered 28 days apart.
- CareATC will schedule your first and second dose appointments — you will receive separate notifications of your appointments.
- Patients should not receive this vaccine if they are allergic to any of the following ingredients included in the Moderna vaccine: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102), polyethylene glycol (PEG), 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol (DMG), cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine (DSPC), tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.
Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID Vaccine
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a single dose
- Patients should not receive this vaccine if they are allergic to any of the following ingredients included in the Janssen vaccine: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
- For more information about the Janssen vaccine please visit the fact sheets website at janssencovid19vaccine.com or use the following QR code below.
For more information on the types of vaccines, visit the CDC COVID resources.