SET SEG Family Healthcare Center
EFFORTS TO MANAGE COVID-19
At the SET SEG Family Healthcare Center, our medical providers come to work with a singular mission – to support the health and well-being of our patients. It is our mission every day, but especially during a global health crisis, as we are experiencing today with COVID-19. To provide necessary care to all of our patients while minimizing the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following measures:
- Pre-screening: Patients will be screened for symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 prior to their appointments. Any patients who are symptomatic will be scheduled for a virtual appointment.
- Split scheduling: All possible attempts will be made to prevent patients from interacting with each other. The care team will utilize a split schedule in which half of the day will be reserved for wellness visits and the other half will be reserved for patients experiencing an illness. The care team will coordinate the appropriate time for your visit when you call to schedule.
- Services conducted within patient rooms: All medication will be dispensed and brought to patients in their rooms. All HSA fees will be collected from patients in their room and follow-up appointments will be made with patients in their room.
- No visitors allowed: Visitors will not be allowed to accompany patients, with the exception of one parent accompanying a child or those with disabilities.
- Masks: Our care team will adhere to all CDC guidelines, including the utilization of masks, and will require that patients do the same.
- Sanitization: The Center will deploy extensive, increased sanitization measures between appointments, and each night, to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Call 517-482-2420 to discuss scheduling options with a CareATC physician. Based on your symptoms, our care team will schedule you for either a virtual (by phone or video conference) visit or in-office visit for treatment. Please keep in mind that safety is our number one concern and despite the varying methods of visits, we remain committed to delivering exceptional primary care.
If you’re scheduled for a video conference, view these helpful instructions to prepare for your Zoom video visit.