SET SEG Family Healthcare Center
EFFORTS TO MANAGE COVID-19
At the SET SEG Family Healthcare Center, our medical providers come to work with a singular mission – to support the health and well-being of our patients. It is our mission every day, but especially during a global health crisis, as we are experiencing today with COVID-19. To provide necessary care to all of our patients while minimizing the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following measures:
- Telephonic encounters for patients with symptoms including fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, and/or difficulty breathing
- Well visits and chronic care appointments will still be scheduled and seen
- Encouraging patients to view CareATC’s updates and Dr. O’Keefe’s Coronavirus FAQ.
How to Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Appointments are available via phone call and video conferencing. Call (800) 993-8244 to discuss scheduling options with a CareATC physician.
For helpful instructions to prepare for your video visit, click here.
Types of Care
- Family medicine
(newborns, children, adults)
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Acute illness (cold/flu/infection)
Monday-Friday — 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday — 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Lab draws
- Weight loss
- Energy weight loss
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy (OMT)
- Sprains and strains
- Back or neck pain
- Minor injuries (cuts/burns)
- Overall health and wellbeing
- Personal Health Assessment (PHA)
- Chronic illness and disease
- Stress and depression
Contact & Location
During open hours: (517) 482-2420
After hours: 800-993-8244
7402 Westshire Drive, Lansing, Michigan 48917