Our expert employee benefit consultants provide strategic insight and consultation to school administrators and employee groups. Your SET SEG consultant will guide your district in developing a strategic plan, comparing various carrier and plan design options and facilitating compliance with state and federal regulations affecting health insurance.
Continuous education and careful planning will position your school district to offer the highest value options to your employees as they bear an increasing share of their medical costs. This service provides your business office peace of mind by helping the district avoid costly penalties.
- Compliance assessment
- Evaluation of district’s federal and state health care reform compliance and strategy
- PA 106 health insurance bidding
- Employee education
- Task force support
- Participation in collective bargaining process
- Aid in creating and maintaining relationships with medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability carriers and third party administrators
- Updates on reforms, market trends and other employee benefit information
- Meetings with district administration, employee groups and school boards