Forms & Documents
This annual subscription service helps school districts record and maintain their health-related documentation. We will perform an initial review of existing documents and develop materials as needed. We continuously monitor regulations and provide districts with state and federal compliance tools to ensure consistent employee benefits administration.
- Health and Welfare Plan Document and Summary Plan Description – houses the district’s benefit administration policies, plan year and HR contact information
- Updated Section 125 Plan Document – required for employers to allow pre-tax payroll deductions for premium payments and FSA, HSA and DCAP contributions
- Public Act 152 Verification Tool – our calculation tool is designed to help districts monitor and maintain compliance with PA 152
- Model Notices – customizable, required annual notices
- Offer of Coverage Letter by Employee Segment – documentation that helps districts record offers of coverage
- Waiver Form by Employee Segment – group health benefits waiver form that includes conditional cash-in-lieu and/or opt-out language