Smart Summer Employee Toolkit
Remote Work Resources
Safety and Security Support
Information and Cyber Security Checklist
Mental Health Support
Mental Health Resources Handout
Reference the Guide to Compliance Training for Michigan School Employees to quickly identify the required and specialty trainings that are offered through SafeSchools, the nation’s leading provider of school-specific online training courses. As a member of the SET SEG programs, you have access to these trainings at no cost!
Fall 2020 Preparation: Course Suggestions
- Asbestos Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention — NEW!
- Classroom Safety
- Conflict Management
- Coronavirus Awareness
- Coronavirus: CDC Guidelines for Making & Using Cloth Face Coverings
- Coronavirus: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Workplace
- Coronavirus: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Coronavirus: Preparing Your Household
- Coronavirus: Transitioning to a Remote Workforce
- Coronavirus: Reopening Your Organization
- First Aid
- Managing Challenges in the Classroom — NEW!
- Medication Administration: Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Office Ergonomics
- Personal Protective Equipment
- School Intruders
- Seclusion and Restraint: Awareness Training
- Sexual Harassment/Sexual Misconduct*
- Transportation Safety
If you have questions regarding an existing SafeSchools account, contact a SafeSchools Account Manager at email@example.com or (800) 434-0154.
*Policy course — designed to satisfy implementation requirements for policies that boards of education are required by law to adopt.